You will like the company we keep! NETSHARE is a community of executives whose expertise spans all industries, all disciplines working both domestically and internationally. Following is a cross section of the NETSHARE community (we update this information annually, in January):
- More than 60% of members are employed. While executives often join for the job postings, a growing number stay for the networking.
- 85% earn over $150K; 67% over $200K. By title, 23% are President, CEO or COO; 47% are Vice President; 19%, Director; and 12%, Manager.
- 92% are college graduates, and 58% have graduate or postgraduate degrees.
- Within the United States, the membership lines up with the general population. About 20% in each of the following areas: Northeast, West, Midwest with 15% in the Southeast and 15% in the Southwest.
- Most NETSHARE members have specialized experience and skills that are highly sought after by recruiters and hiring companies, such as P & L responsibility, FORTUNE 500 experience, and experience in M & A, international business, Sarbanes-Oxley, and Six Sigma.